A Digital Presence for a Renowned Academy
For over 35 years World Academy in Nashua, New Hampshire has taught children through a revolutionary curriculum that focuses not only the core principles of learning, but the technology that’s shaping future generations. Altos was tasked with handcrafting a website that could serve as the nexus for World Academy’s online efforts, and to increase visibility for the school for local families
An Adaptable Design
World Academy didn’t only need an updated digital presence, but a powerful back end that would allow the staff to take control of their content. We crafted an adaptable, mobile-first design that allowed for easy access among both World Academy staff and interested parents.
- Site built to accommodate its mobile-first generation of students and their parents, providing a rich and engaging experience with traditional and touch interface.
- New, dedicated Parent Portal offers an online resource for parents, teachers, and staff to access important information and updates.
- Integration to Drupal CMS has streamlined update and data-input process down to changing a single entry, easier for teachers, staff, and content producers alike.
Making Good Grades Go Further
One of the marks of a great school is its engagement with the community - including parents, alumni, and families of prospective students. World Academy students excel in academics, athletics, and extracurriculars, and we make sure the world knows just how impressive World Academy students can be.
- A robust content strategy brings blog posts and gated content to spread knowledge to current and prospective families and attendees to draw users into the top of the funnel.
- Active social media across Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest have increased reach and cultivated relationships among families, community members.
- PPC marketing reaches a wide range of interested searchers through a targeted keyword strategy and active paid campaigns.