Web Designer, FT
We’re Altos... An award-winning digital agency based in Southern New Hampshire, but passionately working both remotely and locally since 2020—and we’re expanding. We need another highly-motivated, multi-talented Web Designer to support our rapidly growing portfolio of domestic and international clients. If your idea of a great job involves working with a dynamic team of crazy-talented developers, designers, and digital marketers—and you’ve spent at least 4 years passionately designing commercial websites— keep reading, because you might just be our next designer.
As a full-time Web Designer on the Altos design team, you’ll report to the Creative Director while collaborating with client services, UX strategy, and tech teams to develop innovative concepts and disruptive approaches as you oversee project designs through to execution. Through it all, you’ll scope the design phases of new projects accurately and efficiently.
Does that sound like your cup of tea? Then check out the further details (below) and apply today.
- Managing designs from concept to delivery.
- Oversee all web and digital design projects to ensure brand consistency, web standards, and best practices are met.
- Design original, simple, elegant, data-driven, user-centric experiences that delight users.
- Define the user experience, interactions, and user interface through user flows, information architecture, sketches and wireframes, and visual design.
- Help shape the product strategy and vision.
- Build functional prototypes to validate and test your designs.
- Participate in user research and testing.
- Look for opportunities to solve problems in unique and innovative ways.
- Help maintain visual and brand consistency between all products and outlets.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to translate business goals into unique product experiences.
- Manage, lead and mentor a team of gifted creatives.
- A solid understanding of designing intuitive site functionality, interaction, site architecture, user interfaces, and navigation.
- Education: Bachelor's degree in graphic design and/or equivalent experience in a related field.
- 4+ years of experience.
- A compelling portfolio of work that demonstrates high-quality design work that also tells a story that you are a deep design thinker.
- Extensive knowledge of graphic design, styles, and techniques.
- Basic HTML and CSS skills to design and development emails.
- Working experience with design tools (I.e. Figma, Sketch, Adobe Suite).
- A keen eye for visual details, aesthetic skills, and an ability to meet deadlines and collaborate with team members.