Social Media & Content Specialist, FT
March 11, 2021
The Social Media & Content Specialist supports the Marketing Department by providing content, direction, and an analytical eye where it is needed.
This position is primarily responsible for creating strategic, conversion-driven social media campaigns, collaborating with clients to craft a content schedule that matches their needs and objectives. This position also provides copywriting support to clients during the creation of marketing collateral and during the web development process.
The Social Media & Content Specialist will also assist with results reporting, helping with the creation of reports and making recommendations to move our marketing engagements forward.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Creates and manages organic and paid social media campaigns as a key member of the Altos Social Media team.
- Provides copywriting support for marketing emails, website content, blogs, and other marketing collateral as a key member of the Altos Content team.
- Strategizes with the Social Media & Content Strategist, adjusting current efforts as needed and identifying new marketing opportunities, both internally and for our clients.
- Collaborates with the Design team to create striking visuals for marketing collateral.
- Communicates with clients directly to field feedback and finalize content.
- Works closely with the Client Success Manager to identify objectives and discuss client feedback.
- Assists with reporting by analyzing social media performance, website results, and user behavior and sharing findings with clients.
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Marketing, Communications, or a related field.
- At least two years of work experience managing and posting on corporate social media platforms.
- Proficiency with all social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest), and social media scheduling tools (Hootsuite, Hubspot, Buffer).
- Understands social media and website analytics, and is comfortable making recommendations based on performance results.
- Must be able to write clearly and quickly about a variety of complex topics and be adaptable to a fast-paced environment.