PPC/Paid Specialist, FT
September 14, 2021
We’re Altos... An award-winning digital agency based in Southern New Hampshire, but passionately working 100% remote since March of 2020. The pandemic hasn’t slowed us or our clients down and we’re currently searching for a highly-motivated, agency-experienced PPC Specialist to support our growing portfolio of clients throughout the country. If you have at least 3 years of experience and are looking to work alongside some crazy talented designers, developers and digital marketers who love what they do, then please read on.
The PPC (Pay-Per-Click) Specialist is responsible for managing paid search marketing for a diverse portfolio of B2B and B2C clients. This position utilizes strategic planning, coordinated execution, analytic reporting, and iterative optimization to drive success for clients through online search.
- Plan, manage, and execute highly-targeted pay-per-click (PPC) campaigns, including strategy development, organization, optimization, and post-campaign reporting.
- Manage day-to-day expectations, budgets, optimization strategies and conversions for a variety of clients.
- Monitor trends, best practices and industry standards to ensure top website ranking and identify new opportunities for clients.
- Collect and analyze data leveraging a variety of data sources to create monthly client reports.
- Host and/or participate in client calls to provide updates on campaign performance.
- Bachelor's Degree with a minimum of 3 years digital marketing or online advertising experience. Agency experience is preferred.
- An in-depth understanding of PPC, display advertising, remarketing, etc.
- Experience with digital marketing tools including (or equivalent): Google Ads (certification strongly desired), Google Analytics, HotJar, SEMRush, Google Tag Manager, etc.
- Proven ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects and deliver effective, on-time results.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must!
- Familiarity with SEO and CRO best practices.
- Prior agency experience is required.