PPC/SEO Specialist FT
June 15th, 2021
The SEO/SEM Specialist is responsible for managing paid and organic search marketing for a diverse collection of clients. This position utilizes strategic planning, coordinated execution, analytic reporting, and iterative optimization to drive success for clients through online search.
Responsibilities and Duties
The following is a list of some of the responsibilities. This is not an all inclusive list. This position reports to the Director of Marketing:
- Plan, manage, and execute multiple pay-per-click (PPC) campaigns, including strategy development, organization, optimization, and post-campaign reporting.
- Provide SEO expertise for keyword research, reporting, conversion goals, on-page optimization, local search, and search engine indexing for clients.
- Manage day-to-day communication with account managers for all things SEO/SEM, including best practices, presentation decks and assisting with strategy plans.
Success in This Position Looks Like This...
- Year-over-year improvement of KPIs within PPC campaigns, including but not limited to: Clicks, CTR, CPC, Conversions, Conversion Rate, CPA.
- Achievement of client objectives through paid advertising, including search and display campaign types.
- Improved organic search performance for clients
- Bachelor's Degree with a minimum of 3-4 years digital marketing or online advertising experience, agency experience is preferred.
- An in-depth understanding of PPC, display advertising, remarketing, etc.
- Experience with digital marketing tools including (or equivalent): Google Ads (certification strongly desired), Google Analytics, HotJar, SEMRush, Google Tag Manager, etc.
- Certifications in digital marketing platforms such as Google/Facebook preferred
- Exemplary written and verbal communication skills, public speaking experience preferred
- Passion for continuing education