Web Support Specialist, FT
We’re Altos... An award-winning digital agency based in Southern New Hampshire, but passionately working both remotely and locally since 2020—and we’re expanding. We need another highly-motivated, multi-talented Graphic Designer with extensive experience in marketing and digital design to support our rapidly growing portfolio of domestic and international clients. If your idea of a great job involves working with a dynamic team of crazy-talented developers, designers, and digital marketers—and you’ve spent at least 2 years passionately designing visually—keep reading, because you might just be our next designer.
As a full-time Graphic Designer on the Altos design team, you’ll put your exceptional collaborative and interpersonal skills, dynamic sense of teamwork, and well-developed written and verbal communication abilities to the test in our deadline-driven, budget-focused team environment.
- Meet with clients or the Creative Director to determine the scope of a project.
- Use digital illustration, photo editing software, and layout software to create designs.
- Create visual elements such as logos, original images, and illustrations to help deliver a message.
- Design layouts, including a selection of colors, images, and typefaces.
- Design email and digital ads to support marketing initiatives.
- Present design concepts to Account Managers.
- Incorporate changes recommended by clients or team leads into final designs.
- Review designs for errors before printing or publishing.
- Education: Bachelor's degree in graphic design or digital media.
- 2+ years of experience.
- Exceptional design skills demonstrated in a portfolio.
- Extensive knowledge of graphic design, styles, and techniques.
- Basic HTML and CSS skills to design and development emails.
- Working experience with design tools (I.e. Figma, Sketch, Adobe Suite).
- Working experience with email tools such as Constant Contact, MailChimp, ActiveCampaign.
- A keen eye for visual details, aesthetic skills, and an ability to meet deadlines and collaborate with team members.