Director of Marketing, FT
March 11, 2021
The Director of Marketing leads and guides the efforts of the marketing team at Altos. They oversee all current marketing engagements in collaboration with Account Managers. This team member is also responsible for keeping Altos on the cutting edge of marketing trends and technology. As the pace setter for the marketing efforts at Altos, the Director of Marketing should be well versed in all current digital marketing trends and tactics and be able to effectively communicate those to the company.
Responsibilities and Duties
The following is a list of responsibilities for the Director of Marketing. This is not an all inclusive list as this position is senior in the company and may have additional responsibilities assigned by the President:
- Oversee marketing department
- Evaluate and develop a strategic plan for Altos
- Collaborate with Account Managers on marketing plans for Altos’s clients
- Research and provide recommendations on new strategies and services lines for Altos and our clients.
- Understand client budgets and ensure that Altos responsibly executes client budget requests
- Support business development efforts
Success in This Position Looks Like This...
- Maintain our high customer retention rate
- Meeting growth and performance standards set by the Director of Operations for various service lines
- Continued team member growth and development
- Education: Bachelors in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, Business or other related field
- 7-9 years experience in marketing
- Proven leadership capabilities, ideally managing 2-4 direct reports
- Certifications in digital marketing platforms such as Google/Facebook preferred
- Exemplary written and verbal communication skills, public speaking experience preferred
- Passion for continuing education