Digital Marketing Account Manager, FT
Altos is an award-winning creative agency with an entrepreneurial spirit. We’ve been around since 2003, designing and building highly-custom website experiences for a variety of clients nationwide.
The Digital Marketing Account Manager at Altos loves the agency environment and is passionate about client success. He/she is a creative, strategic thinker who serves as the liaison for a number of client relationships. This individual leads the strategy of our clients’ digital marketing initiatives which includes but is not limited to: branding, web design, and marketing.
The individual in this role is a forward thinker with demonstrated experience in developing and executing successful marketing plans. He/she works closely with various internal teams including Design, Development, Project Management and Marketing. He/she understands the client’s goals and looks to build long-term marketing partnerships to drive their success. This position is ideally suited to someone who genuinely enjoys and has experience in client services.
- Serves as the primary point of contact and supports strategic marketing direction for a portfolio of clients to ensure their goals are being met.
- Communicates the client's expectations and goals, and represents the client's interests to the team.
- Maintains consistent communication between the client and team, to provide strong team representation and ensure client expectations are met.
- Collaborates with Design, Development, Project Management and Marketing teams. Presents work to the client and helps the client understand and value the work presented.
- Regularly reports on the success of marketing plans, campaigns and strategic initiatives.
- Proposes new opportunities, emerging technologies, marketing strategies and new media to drive client business objectives.
- Creates visual presentations that help to articulate recommended strategies for reaching their goals.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, or Business.
- 5 years of marketing management experience in an agency, media, or internal marketing communications department is required.
- Proven account leadership skills and experience in managing integrated marketing programs with a deep understanding of how digital and traditional channels interact, affect and enhance each other when executed properly.
- Digital competence, specifically a familiarity with digital marketing, social media, SEO, email, and inbound marketing best practices.
- Able to break down complex information into relatable bite size chunks of information, no matter how technical.
- Comfortable working in a remote environment and leading Zoom meetings with clients.
- Motivated, goal oriented, persistent and skilled at negotiation. Capable of planning and carrying out responsibilities with minimal direction.
- Nimble and able to adapt to rapidly changing situations. The ability to assess the clients needs, and the ability to adjust the pace as needed.
- Creative thinker who constantly asks “What’s next?” to drive a client's success.
- Self-directed, comfortable, and confident working in a fast-paced collaborative environment.
- Able to build internal relationships with team members in a remote working environment.
- The ability to multi-task and to understand and explain technical terminology specific to each client is imperative.