Digital Marketing Account Executive, FT
April 11, 2022
The Digital Marketing Account Executive at Altos loves the agency environment and is passionate about client success. They are a creative, strategic thinker who serves as the primary point of contact for a number of client relationships.
This individual leads the charge in the day-to-day execution of our clients’ digital marketing initiatives which includes but is not limited to: website design and development, social media, email marketing, search engine optimization, PPC advertising, inbound and content marketing.
This position is ideally suited to someone who has demonstrated experience in business development, specifically in the areas of initiating, negotiating, and growing new client relationships. The ideal candidate will have talent in sales and experience in customer service. We are in search of a reliable, professional who can achieve balance between customer orientation and a results-driven approach.
- Serves as the primary point of contact and provides strategic marketing direction for a portfolio of clients to ensure their goals are being met within the existing scope, timeline and budget.
- Communicates the client's expectations and goals, and represents the client's interests to the team.
- Maintains consistent communication between the client and team, to provide strong team representation and ensure client expectations are met.
- Collaborates with Design, Development and Marketing teams. Presents work to the client and helps the client understand and value the work presented.
- Monitors monthly marketing plans and budgets to ensure they are on course. Notifies clients if additional time is needed to complete a project or work scope.
- Proactively manages projects and client expectations.
- Regularly reports on the success of marketing plans, campaigns and strategic initiatives.
- Researches and proposes new clients and opportunities, emerging technologies, marketing strategies and new media to drive client business objectives.
- The individual in this role is also responsible for initiating, negotiating, and growing new client relationships.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, or Business.
- 5+ years of marketing management and agency experience is required.
- Proven account leadership skills and experience in creating and managing integrated marketing programs with a deep understanding of how digital and traditional channels interact, affect and enhance each other when executed properly.
- Digital competence, specifically a familiarity with digital marketing, social media, SEO, email, and inbound marketing best practices.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Motivated, goal oriented, persistent and skilled at negotiation. Capable of planning and carrying out responsibilities with minimal direction.
- Nimble and able to adapt to rapidly changing situations.
- Creative thinker who constantly asks "What’s next?" to drive a client's success.
- Self-directed, comfortable, and confident working in a fast-paced collaborative environment.
- The ability to multi-task and to understand and explain technical terminology specific to each client.